#SADNEWS: UNIZIK FEMALE STUDENT DIES OF GENERATOR FUMES

0
450

A female student of Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Miss Onyinyechi Ezeugwunne was found dead on Saturday morning, alongside an unconscious security man in room 16 at Anita Lodge near Yesa pharmacy junction, Ifite road Awka.

According to reports, the security man left his generator on in the kitchen and their was no space for Carbonmonoxide to pass through.

The lodge president stated that it was after they called on the security and got no response that some students broke into to the room only to discover that the girl was already dead.

The security officers came to the resident and took the unconscious man to the school medicals while the body of the deceased girl was also taken away after the father and policemen came.

 

 

Source: MySchool

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here