UNIZIK: NO LIFE LOST AS STUDENT’S LODGE GOT BURNT

0
582

A student’s lodge at Nnamdi Azikiwe University (UNIZIK), Anambra State nearly got burnt down by fire yesterday night. 


It was reported by an eyewitness, that about around 11:00PM the student lodge at Ifite Awka, close to the UNIZIK GATE engulfed by fire, which nearly burned down before the intervention of the students. 


The fire was noticed at an empty room on the last/3rd floor of the building. According to the eyewitness, the fire outbreak may be as a result of a sounding generator set kept at the balcony of the empty room.

As at the time of this report, Apart from the generator set that got burnt, no other damage has been noticed.

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here